Installation of FRP Pipeline and Composite Pipe
Before the construction of FRP pipe, the appearance and size should be checked and checked according to the factory certificate of acceptance.
(2) Pipeline installation drawings are the basis of pipeline installation projects. The laying of FRP/PVC pipes (including connection forms, coordinates, elevation, gradient, slope direction, etc.), the connection of FRP/PVC pipes and equipment, pipeline accessories, installation position and support of pipeline accessories, etc., should conform to the design drawings. If there is any change, it must be consulted with the design unit. Definitely.
(3) Pipeline installation can be divided into sections according to pipeline installation drawings. Pipeline accessories can be installed from one end of the pipeline to the other end, and brackets or supports can be installed (temporary support is needed in the process of installation if necessary). When hoisting pipelines, protective measures must be taken on the outer surface to prevent direct contact with the wire rope in order to avoid local stress.
The connection point of FRP pipe is only allowed in the straight pipe part. The distance between butt welded joint and the edge of pipeline support should be greater than the outside diameter of pipeline and not less than 100 mm; the distance between socket joint and the edge of pipeline support should be greater than 150 mm.
There are three types of connection structure of pipeline: socket connection, flange connection (ring looper flange connection and compound flat welding flange connection), butt welding connection. In this project, the installation method will be determined according to the specific requirements of the design documents.
Installers engaged in welding must possess welder qualification certificate, be familiar with FRP/PVC pipe bonding properties and installation methods, and have skilled welding operation ability of PVC.
Maintenance of FRP Pipe
First, when removing the stains on the surface of antique doors and windows, use soft cotton cloth to wipe, and hard cloth to scratch the surface easily. When the stain is too heavy, you can use neutral detergent, toothpaste or furniture detergent. After removing the stain, you can dry it.
2. Attention should be paid to the distribution of neutral reagents or water immersed on the wood door surface for a long time. Otherwise, it will damage the surface and make the surface decorative materials discolored or peeled.
3. Attention should be paid to the edges and corners of antique doors and windows not to be rubbed too much, otherwise the edges and corners paint will fall off.
4. When loose parts such as hinge and lock occur, they should be tightened immediately. Oil should be injected in time when the sound of the hinge occurs. When the lock is not flexible, appropriate amount of pencil foam should be added to the keyhole. Oil should not be injected casually.